Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hair straighteners? Who would've thought....

Whew! Well Ed and I are back from our RV trip visiting the kids in 3 states. (hi kids!)



While it is true that you can find Internet access points at more and more places, the reality is that if you're visiting people, you're visiting them, not tapping on the computer! I know we like to pretend that we can get back to everything we do at home, but somehow... time just slips away. And at the end of the day it seems allright--at least after the first couple of days have passed. :)



When we were visiting Christie in South Carolina, she showed me a couple of new "beauty tools" (rolling eyes) as she called them. As you all know, I get the frizzies, and Christie has them too. She spends a whole lot more time on her hair than I do these days, so I figure I'll wait until something interesting goes along until changing my routine.



So she's been using some curling irons like Charlene does. This CHI Flat Iron did get my hair pretty smooth, and I tried that out a couple of days. It's true that my hair isn't super-curly but when it starts to fly all around it's annoying and this took care of it.



Then Christie's co-worker from school left her T3 hair straightener before they went out to dinner on a girl's night. That also did a good job. What's cool is that it's ceramic and gives it a better result. I was getting used to this straightened look, and Ed did too. :)



It just seems sleeker, or sophisticated. We have to see if I start to do it every day!

No comments: